Doporučenie CEPT pre občianske rádiostanice (originál v anglickom jazyku)
CONDITIONS FOR USE PR 27 RADIO EQUIPMENT T/R 20 - 09 E.
- PR 27 radio equipment is used on a maximum of 40 channels ( 26.965 to 27.405 MHz ) with angle modulation only and a maximum output power of 4 Watts.
- The use of PR 27 radio equipment either shall be granted by means of general permission, or shall be subject to the least possible restrictive conditions.
- A minimum age, determined by the Administrations in accordance with their national regulations, can be required for the operations of PR 27 radio equipment.
- If an individual licence is required, it shall be granted without regard to the applicant´s nacionality.
- PR 27 radio equipment may be used either as base station, or as a mobile/portable station.
- PR 27 radio equipment shall not be used either on board aircraft of any kind, or as an aeronautical station.
- 7. ) Transmission and reception shall take place on the same channel ( single frequency, simplex traffic ).
- PR 27 radio equipmentshall not be operated in conjuction with satellites or repeaters.
- Connection of PR 27 radio equipment to the public switched telecommunications network shall be prohibited.
- PR 27 radio equipment shall be type approved and bear a type approval mark.
- With the exception of directional antennas with gain in the horizontal plane, all types of external antennas may be allowed.
- PR 27 radio equipment type approved before the implenention of this Recommendation and the appropriate ETS may continue to be used under the conditions of the previous CEPT Recommendations.
CONDITIONS FOR THE FREE CIRCULATION AND MARKING OF THE PR 27 RADIO EQUIPMENT
COVERED BY THIS RECOMMENDATION.
- Each Administration shall allow the temporary use of PR 27 radio equipment whitch is autorized by the Administration of the visitor.
- An Administration shall indicate either by an entry on its licence form or through issuing a general permission that the use of PR 27 radio equipment is authorized during a temporary stay in any country which has accepted this Recommendation.
- A CEPT Administration shall accept an easily visible and identifiable mark, placed on the PR 27 radio equipment in the following form: CEPT PR 27 X
( X being the symbol of the country where the equipment received type approval ).
This symbol could be followed by the natinal authorization number.
- PR 27 radio equipment type approved before the implementation of this Recommendation and the appropriate ETS, and conforming to the technical conditions of recommendation T/R 20 - 02 E, and marked in accordance to paragraph 3 above may also be freely circulated in accordance with paragraphs 1 - 3 above.