- Logo Regulatory Authority (.jpg, 123 kB)
- Logo - black (.pdf, 105 kB)
- Design manual (.pdf, 1369 kB) - SLOVAK LANGUAGE
- Logo (.jpg, 57 kB) - old logo - ex Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the Slovak Republic
- Logo - black (.jpg, 58 kB) - old logo
- Design manual (.pdf, 1628 kB) - SLOVAK LANGUAGE
- Information on telecommunication sector in Slovakia (statistics)
The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the Slovak Republic (hereinafter simply the “Authority”) is preparing a tender competition for the allocation of frequencies from the frequency bands 800 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2600 MHz. The Authority is preparing this invitation to tender for available frequencies for new generation networks in accordance with promoting the availability of broadband access networks and high-speed access services, as approved in SR Government Resolution no. 136/2011 – SR National Broadband Strategy.
The Authority for the purpose of ensuring efficient use of the frequency spectrum with well-defined technical parameters and conditions, as well as for the purpose of setting clear rules, is opening a joint public consultation on the method for allocating the frequency bands 800 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2600 MHz.