New IBAN for administrative fee:
SK09 6500 0011 9300 2054 5796 and SWIFT CODE: POBNSKBA
Final result of the electronic auction
Orange Slovensko gained 2 x 10 MHz in the 800 MHz band, 2 x 4.8 MHz in the 1 800 MHz band and 2 x 30 MHz in the 2 600 MHz band. Slovak Telekom gained 2 x 10 MHz in the 800 MHz band, 2 x 40 MHz in the 2 600 MHz FDD band and 50 MHz in the 2 600 MHz TDD band. SWAN gained 2 x 15 MHz in the 1 800 MHz band, and Telefónica Slovakia gained 2 x 10 MHz in the 800 MHz band and 2 x 0.6 MHz in the 1 800 MHz band.
The tender procedure started on 28 August 2013, when the predecessor of the Regulatory Authority, the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the Slovak Republic (TU SR), published a call for tenders (non-binding translation). The auction was carried out in the CCA (Combinatorial Clock Auction) format. TU SR issued all the licences on 30 December 2013. None of the operators appealed the results.
The English version of our web page is not a full translation of the Slovak one. The contents of the English version reflects the most important information for foreign speaking visitors. If found necessary, please contact us by mail. We thank you for your understanding.
Úrad pre reguláciu elektronických komunikácií a poštových služieb (Regulatory Authority for Electronic Communications and Postal Services - RÚ), Továrenská 7, P.O. BOX 40, 828 55 Bratislava 24, Slovak Republic.
BEREC and ERGP news
- BEREC opens public consultations on 5G and End-Users and evaluates the Net Neutrality Regulation
- ERGP open stakeholder workshop: The postal framework - views from within and outside the EU
- 6th BEREC Stakeholder Forum - towards the next decade
- Preparing for the future: BEREC consults important documents for the telecoms market
- BEREC initiates study on Investments in Very High Capacity Networks
- ERGP stakeholder forum
- Preparing the 5G landscape: BEREC holds a debriefing on important documents