The English version of our web page is not a full translation of the Slovak one. The contents of the English version reflects the most important information for foreign speaking visitors. If found necessary, please contact us by mail. We thank you for your understanding.
Úrad pre reguláciu elektronických komunikácií a poštových služieb (Regulatory Authority for Electronic Communications and Postal Services - RÚ), Továrenská 7, P.O. BOX 40, 828 55 Bratislava 24, Slovak Republic.
Call for Tenders for Granting Individual Licenses for the Use of Frequencies from Frequency Bands of 700 MHz, 900 MHz, and 1800MHz via the Electronic Auction Process - non-binding-translation
Final result of the electronic auction
Orange Slovensko gained 2 x 10 MHz in the 800 MHz band, 2 x 4.8 MHz in the 1 800 MHz band and 2 x 30 MHz in the 2 600 MHz band. Slovak Telekom gained 2 x 10 MHz in the 800 MHz band, 2 x 40 MHz in the 2 600 MHz FDD band and 50 MHz in the 2 600 MHz TDD band. SWAN gained 2 x 15 MHz in the 1 800 MHz band, and Telefónica Slovakia gained 2 x 10 MHz in the 800 MHz band and 2 x 0.6 MHz in the 1 800 MHz band.
The tender procedure started on 28 August 2013, when the predecessor of the Regulatory Authority, the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the Slovak Republic (TU SR), published a call for tenders (non-binding translation). The auction was carried out in the CCA (Combinatorial Clock Auction) format. TU SR issued all the licences on 30 December 2013. None of the operators appealed the results.
BEREC and ERGP news
- ERGP public consultation
- Public Consultation on the Evaluation of the Postal Services Directive
- Public consultation on draft BEREC Guide to the BEREC 5G Radar and 5G Radar
- Public consultation on cross-border parcel delivery
- Coping with the increased demand for network connectivity
- Joint Statement from the EC and BEREC on coping with the increased demand for network connectivity due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- BEREC Chairs online webinar on BEREC Strategy and Work Programme 2021
- Study on consumer behaviour towards digital platforms as a means for communication
- Call for input regarding ERGP WP 2021
- BEREC presents its Work Programme 2020
- ERGP workshop on data driven regulation of postal services
- Public consultation on the draft BEREC Guidelines on Geographical surveys of network deployments
- How to handle security within electronic communication and particular within 5G?
- BEREC publishes Guidelines on Intra-EU communications